Use of the website www.mobileskindoctors.com (the ‘Site’) is subject to these terms of service (‘Terms’) and all applicable laws, either of which may be revised or varied at any time without notice. By accessing or using the Site, You accept and agree to be bound by these Terms, as varied from time to time.
Information contained on the Site (other than information provided by a Doctor during a Consultation) does not constitute medical or healthcare advice. Patients should not rely upon information on the Site as a substitute for obtaining specific advice from a Doctor or other qualified healthcare practitioner.
The services offered by the Site are not suitable for serious medical conditions, medical emergencies or matters requiring immediate or urgent treatment (‘Emergencies’). If You require treatment for a serious medical condition or require immediate or urgent medical assistance, You should contact emergency services in Australia on 000 or attend the nearest hospital emergency
The services offered by the Site are not intended to be a substitute for the ongoing involvement of your usual GP or other medical professional responsible for managing your day-to-day health needs.
We are not liable for, and You indemnify Us (and our related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees and consultants) against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities and expenses (including legal expenses on a full indemnity basis) in any way arising from or relating to:
• any treatment, advice or information provided during a Consultation and other any services provided by a Doctor to a Patient (including any medications prescribed by a Doctor and the quality or suitability of any services provided by a Doctor);
• any personal injury, mishap or death or any alleged or actual malpractice or negligence by any Doctor;
• Your failure to answer any questions truthfully, or to provide any information requested by Us or a Doctor; and
• Your use of the services offered by the Site.
Except as expressly stated in an agreement between you and www.mobileskindoctors.com, all contents, services and software provided on the site are provided “As is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, you are solely responsible for the appropriateness of the site, its content and the products and services offered by us on the site for your intended application and use. We do not warrant that the site, its content, or the products and services on the site will meet your requirements. Nothing in these Terms or otherwise is intended to exclude or limit the operation of the Australian Consumer Law or any other laws implying terms, conditions or warranties into contracts for the supply of goods or services which cannot be excluded. Subject to this clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, all implied rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions and warranties are hereby excluded.
Regarding the use of the Site
By accessing the Site, You acknowledge and agree that:
• You are at least 18 years of age and (one of) the Patient or their legal guardian, parent or health attorney. You will provide proof of identity with a driver’s license or other legal document if requested to do so;
• You have completed any Patient questionnaire or other supplied forms completely and truthfully, and have not omitted information which is or may be relevant to the Patient’s care;
• We do not represent, warrant or guarantee the quality of any medical advice provided by a Doctor during a Consultation or otherwise;
• We do not guarantee that a Doctor will hold any additional qualification or specialist knowledge and We are not responsible for the manner in which a Consultation is conducted or the quality of any medical advice provided;
• You are responsible personally for the costs of the Consultation in accordance with these Terms;
• if, during a Consultation, a Doctor considers that the Patient needs further treatment or examination, You will seek that as soon as possible (and that neither We, nor the Doctor, are responsible for following-up Patients);
• any medication or other treatment prescribed by a Doctor will be solely for the Patient’s own personal use and You will not allow any other person to take medication that has been prescribed to a Patient;
• We reserve the right to cancel Your registration on the Site without notice at Our sole discretion; and Intellectual Property Ownership The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, compilation, organisation and display of the content, as well as all software, images, logos, video and audio), are the exclusive property of Us and are protected by laws relating to intellectual property. These Terms permit you to use the Site for your personal, noncommercial use only. You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site.