your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We reserve the right to modify or amend this policy at anytime and for any reason. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Please note, this website may contain links to other websites which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of this site. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website that you visit.
By using this website and giving your information to us, you indicate your consent to us, our group and third parties collecting and using your personal information in accordance with the terms set out in this policy.
What we Collect
In order to provide you with the services you require, we will collect personal information about you from our website, emails and written communications. These will include, for example, your name, address, email address, phone number and details that are relevant to the service(s) in which you are interested. We may supplement the information that you provide with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you or which we receive from other organisations, such as other companies in our group. In dealing with your personal information, www.mobileskindoctors.com is bound by and complies with its obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). All data
we collect is stored exclusively in Australia. We do not collect or store credit card information.
What we do with the Information we Gather
• to provide the services you request from us
• to communicate with you in the event that any services requested are unavailable or if there is a query or problem with your order
• for record keeping purposes
• to carry out market research so that we can improve the products and services we offer
• to track and analyse activity on our website
• to create an individual profile for you so that we can enhance your user experience, to understand and respect your preferences and to provide details of relevant offers and opportunities where you have agreed to receive
• to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
Privacy laws and practice are constantly developing and we aim to meet high standards. Our policies and procedures are, therefore, under continual review. We may, from time to time, update our security and privacy policies and suggest that you check this page periodically to review our latest policies.
If at any time you want to inquire about any of the personally identifiable information that we store, or to request any amendment or correction to that information, please contact us.